Spotts Fain Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2021
Spotts Fain is proud to announce that twelve attorneys have been recognized in the 2021 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© for the Richmond, Virginia region.
- John W. Anderson: Real Estate Law
- Robert H. Chappell III: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation - Bankruptcy
- David V. DuVal: Real Estate Law
- Hugh M. Fain III: Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Litigation - Intellectual Property; Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Kurt R. Magette: Corporate Law; Real Estate Law
- Brian R. Marron: Corporate Law; Venture Capital Law
- William R. Mauck, Jr.: Construction Law; Litigation - Construction
- Dana D. McDaniel: Litigation - Intellectual Property; Litigation - Patent
- J. Thomas O'Brien, Jr.: Corporate Law
- David A. Reed: Real Estate Law
- Meade A. Spotts: Real Estate Law
- Henry N. Ware, Jr.: Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
Additionally, we are pleased to share that two of these attorneys were also recognized with "Lawyer of the Year" honors:
- Robert H. Chappell III was named the Best Lawyers® 2021 Litigation - Bankruptcy “Lawyer of the Year” in Richmond.
- Hugh M. Fain, III was named the Best Lawyers® 2021 Bet-the-Company Litigation “Lawyer of the Year” in Richmond.
Rounding out the list of accolades, two Spotts Fain attorneys were included in the inaugural edition of the Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
- Clay S. Hester was recognized as a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch for Commercial Litigation.
- Karl A. Moses, Jr. was recognized as a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation.