Karl A. Moses, Jr.
Karl Moses is an associate in the firm's Creditor's Rights, Bankruptcy and Insolvency section. His practice focuses on creditors' rights, commercial litigation, insolvency, workouts and foreclosures. He primarily represents banks and other lending institutions.
Karl has extensive experience representing mortgage lenders in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings in the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts of the Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia. His experience includes advising clients on their rights and remedies under the bankruptcy code and handling the full suite of filings necessary to protect clients' rights.
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Journal of International Commercial Law, Member
- The College of William and Mary (B.A., Philosophy, 2009)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Virginia
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Virginia Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law