Richmond, Virginia, Commercial Litigation Attorneys
Spotts Fain has been recognized for our successful representation of clients in commercial litigation and complex dispute resolution.
Spotts Fain offers a full range of commercial litigation services, with special emphasis in the following areas:
- Corporate, commercial and business litigation
- Commercial real estate lease disputes, construction litigation
- Business torts, including tortious interference with contract and fraud
- Lead counsel and local counsel in Virginia state courts and federal courts
- Intellectual property litigation
- Shareholder disputes and partnership disputes
- Employment and non-compete agreements
- Creditors' rights
- Personal injury defense, product liability, toxic torts
- Estate litigation and will contests
Our attorneys have years of experience handling jury and non-jury civil trials. We litigate all types of business litigation matters and appear regularly in state and federal courts throughout the Commonwealth. Our attorneys are also well-experienced in handling state and federal appeals, arbitrations and mediation. We serve as lead counsel as well as local counsel in Virginia state and federal courts. In all litigation matters, we are ready to handle your case from initial legal counsel and representation through the final appeals process, if necessary.
The firm's attorneys are experienced in representing Fortune 500 companies, as well as small and medium-sized business, and individuals. In addition, our trial attorneys have experience handling individualized cases involving trust and estate litigation and will contests.
Our attorneys take pride in their zealous representation of the firm's clients while attempting to minimize the expense associated with litigation. We have a strong track record obtaining efficient resolution of disputes with favorable results for our clients. We also have the capability and manpower required to manage large and complex cases. Our attorneys are assisted by our Director of e-Discovery Michael Yager.
Contact any of our team lawyers to learn more about our full range of commercial litigation services or to schedule a consultation.