Stephen G. Reardon
Steve Reardon focuses his practice on health care, general corporate and business law, estate planning, wills, trusts and real estate law. He was appointed by the Speaker of the Virginia House of Delegates to a second four-year term on the Commonwealth Council on Aging beginning in July 2010. In September 2010, Governor McDonnell appointed Steve to the Board of Trustees of the Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth.
Steve is heavily involved in representing providers of Long Term Care Services and business owners. His clients include large, statewide long-term care providers, various types of small businesses, and individuals.
Steve is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association; Virginia Association of Nonprofit Homes for the Aging, serving on the Public Policy Committee; the Virginia State Bar and the Richmond Bar Association. Steve is the chairman of the Catholic Diocese of Richmond Advisory School Board, a director on the Board of the McMahon Parater Foundation and serves on the Leadership Council for the Mid-Atlantic Catholic Schools Consortium.
Steve served as a law clerk to Judges Randall G. Johnson and James M. Lumpkin of the Circuit Court of the City of Richmond. He earned a B.A. in Economics from the Virginia Military Institute in 1984. In 1984 and 1985 he served in the United States Army Corps of Engineers and continued to serve in the Army Reserves until 1994. He earned his J.D. from the T. C. Williams School of Law at the University of Richmond in 1988.
- Virginia Military Institute, Lexington, Virginia (Economics, 1984)
- University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law (J.D., 1988)
- American Health Lawyers Association
- American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging
- Richmond Bar Association
- Virginia Association of Non-Profit Homes for the Aging
Member, Public Policy Committee
- Mid-Atlantic Catholic Schools Consortium
- Virginia Business Legal Elite, 2007 - 2008
- Moving Through the Continuum: Best Practices in Transfers and Resident Support, Va. Association of Nonprofit Homes for the Aging, May 21, 2009
- United States Army, Army Corps of Engineers, 1984 - 1985
- United States Army Reserves, Army Corps of Engineers, 1985 - 1994
- Hon. Randall G. Johnson, Circuit Court of the City of Richmond, Law Clerk, 1988 - 1989
- Hon. James M. Lumpkin, Circuit Court of the City of Richmond, Law Clerk, 1988 - 1989
- 1961, Richmond, Virginia, United States of America