Erin Landry Strunk
Erin Landry Strunk is an associate in the bankruptcy, creditors' rights and insolvency section of the firm. She graduated cum laude from Boston College in 1999 and received her J.D. from the University of Richmond School of Law in 2002. She clerked for the Senate Judiciary Committee, Office of Senator Patrick J. Leahy in the Summer of 2000.
Erin is a member of the Virginia Bar Association, the Richmond Bar Association and the Metropolitan Richmond Women's Bar Association. She has been named a Rising Star in the Virginia Super Lawyers magazine in 2009 and 2010.
- University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law (J.D., 2002)
- Boston College, Boston, Massachusetts (B.A., cum laude, 1999)
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Creditors Bar Association
- Metropolitan Richmond Women's Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, Virginia 2009 and 2010
- Burlington, Vermont